What you'll be doing here at PerimeterX...
- Develop a channels/partner program from scratch... You bring the strategy and execute.
- Successfully penetrate and meet sales growth and profit goals in targeted new domestic and international markets.
- Develop KPI’s, evaluate sales performance metrics and participate in RFP’s.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis.
- Manages multiple channel selling strategies.
- Provides leadership to the sales organization’s management team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
What we are looking for from you...
- Experience you need to come with:
- Minimum of 6+ years’ enterprise sales and channel sales development
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous environment
- Previous experience developing channel relationship with non-traditional VAR's/VAS
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in business, marketing, or engineering