What you will do...
- Lead a team of security researchers which will be dictating the way we approach the red side of our product.
- Responsible for product security - actively seeking vulnerabilities in our product and come up with a way to fix them
- Responsible for criticizing/questioning PerimeterX’s detection mechanism and security logics.
What you should have?
- Cybersecurity threats understanding and research experience
- Proven experience in web penetration testing or web vulnerabilities related practices.
- Knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSH, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- Familiar with popular attacking tools such as Kali Linux Metasploit etc.
- Good English (Reading and Writing)
Nice to have
- Familiar with OWASP top 10 web vulnerabilities.
- Experience with bot related development or research
- Reverse engineering experience.
- Experience with project management