What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Work directly on a live data warehouse of highly sophisticated bad internet bots
- Develop tools, automation, and machine learning
- Integrate solutions with existing PerimeterX platforms and products
- Work with Customer Operations to analyze alerts mainly from DataDog and data stored primarily in Elasticsearch and BigQuery (SQL)
- Work cross-functionally with Research and Development teams to optimize PerimeterX's ability to detect and mitigate real-time cyber attacks
- Design, plan and implement experimental projects and automation for internal use
What we are looking for from you...
- 3-5 years of Developer experience working on tech stacks
- Knowledge of the cybersecurity threat landscape, web architecture, and protocols are strongly preferred (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, IPv4/v6, etc.)
- Prior experience with Elasticsearch, Kibana, SQL
- Prior experience with common developer tools including JIRA, Git
- Python experience is required with a strong preference for advanced knowledge
- Data analytics/Big Data/Machine learning/AI or CDN/web security background is preferred
- Slack/OpsGenie/Datadog/Tray.io/Looker experience
- JIRA, Docker/Kubernetes, GCP, ETL (Enhance/Transform/Load data pipelines)
- Data analytics/Big Data/Machine learning/AI background
- Experience in ML methods – Google MLOps, sklearn, etc
Extra points if...
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- Exceptional 401K, Unlimited PTO, and Health Benefits
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Making a difference in a leading-edge SaaS security category, protecting real organizations from material threats to their business
- Being part of a successful fast-growth business and organization
- Work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
- In/Out of Office happy hours and quarterly out-of-the-office events