What you’ll be doing...
- You will be implementing some of the more cutting edge techniques around microservices systems to handle the complexities of PerimeterX's highly distributed nature and high throughput of traffic.
- Building a highly scalable distributed system preventing real-time web attacks and actively protect users and companies from cybercriminals.
What we would like you to come with...
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience as a back-end engineer (Golang, Python, NodeJS are an advantage).
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture and modern system design principles.
- Experience in creating and utilising RESTful API's and building high traffic systems.
- Experience working with cloud platforms (GCP is an advantage).
Nice to have
- Experienced with event streaming systems like Apache Kafka or equivalent.
- Experienced with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Redis).