What you will do
- Perform analysis and develop statistical models on large scale and complex data sets.
- Work on projects in the fields of supervised and semi-supervised learning, anomaly detection, time series forecasting and more.
- Take part in statistical analysis - from data infrastructure and prototyping to implementation of data solutions in a production environment.
- Lead A/B testing definition across products, analyze the results and improve the models.
- Some more things that you'll probably be doing are: Working on multiple DB’s: from no-sql to BQ, elastic search and more; Building and analyzing dashboards and reports; Evaluating and defining metrics; Conduct frequent explorations of new data sets.
What we would like you to come with
- Passionate about data with Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. (Advantage) in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, information system or a related field.
- At least 2 years of Practical experience with machine learning techniques / statistical methodsDeep understanding of A/B testing methodology.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Google BigQuery, etc.
- Experience with reporting platforms like Data Studio, Tableau.
- Advantage: Proficiency with Scripting languages such as Python and or JS.
- Advantage: Experience with common data science and data analysis toolkits, such as scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, TensorFlow, R and more.
- Advantage: Background in cyber-security or fraud analysis.