What you will do...
- You will be responsible for sensitive third party code, which is executed in millions of sessions every day across the web.
- You will take part in building an innovative data-processing system, comprised of a frontend agent and backend components.
sounds interesting?...come and join our team!
You should have...
- Good understanding of network protocols (HTTP/HTTPS and WS as minimum).
- Good understanding of web pages executions (parsing, execution, CORS issues... ).
- Third party components development (hosted scripts).
- Great communications skills and be an excellent team player.
- Innovative thinking and enthusiastic about new web technologies.
Nice to have...
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, or an equivalent industry/military experience.
- Backend and programming experience in additional languages and/or technologies (Go, NodeJS, MongoDB, etc.).
- Expertise in UI framework (such as React).
- Experience in Reverse Engineering.
- Cybersecurity research background.