What you'll be doing?
- Support customers (Tier 2) in real-time and provide professional technical responses.
- Analyze customers’ traffic to identify undetected threats and false detections using mostly ElasticSearch and BigQuery (SQL).
- Work side by side with customers providing insightful incident reports.
- Communicate with global customers and provide quick responses and resolutions.
- Work cross-functionally with RnD and Research teams to optimize PerimeterX's ability to detect and mitigate real-time Cyber Attacks.
- Design, plan and implement projects and automation for internal use.
- Hold shifts as part of the job (including weekend shifts)
Analysts at PerimeterX should have:
- Perfect English, excellent customer-facing, and communication skills (a must!)
- Analytical mindset and data driven decision making.
- Passionate about data, security, and customer services.
- Hands-on experience (1+ year) with data analysis of large and complex data sets (data manipulation, statistical analysis, conclusions, etc.)
- Knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, IPv4/v6, etc.)
- Understanding of the cybersecurity threat landscape.
- SQL Proficiency.
- B.A/B.S in related domains.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with data analysis tools and SQL.
- Experience with Python or any other equivalent scripting/programming languages