What will you do?
- Lead technical programs, work through priorities, lead cross-functional teams to execute, ensure success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine-tune the programs as needed.
- Manage product release and launch processes and work closely with Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Product Managers and other Engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle.
- Produce documents that communicate status, scope, timelines, task planning, action items, risks, issues, project dependencies and rollout planning and drive teams to identify, prioritize and track progress to ensure execution matches completion targets and timelines.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Support, Field, Security and Compliance.
- Identify process gaps and quickly build and formalize processes to fill gaps.
We need you to come with…
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with release and launch readiness
- Experience with process management
- Proven communication (verbal/written), collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of the product development life cycle
- Experience with mixed development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Agile, CI/CD, Hybrid)
- Tech background as QA/Dev/DevOps