What you'll be doing...
- Lead large scale technical implementation of machine learning algorithms - from the stage of data analysis to prototyping of new ideas, their implementation in a production environment and then monitoring and maintaining them.
- Work on projects in the fields of supervised and semi-supervised learning, anomaly detection, time series forecasting and more.
- Lead data mining and statistical analysis projects in the company
You'll bring with you...
- Passionate about data!
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, information system or a related field.
- At least 2 years of Practical experience with machine learning techniques / statistical methods, such as: boosting and bagging algorithms, time series models, clustering and anomaly detection methods and more.
- Experience with common data science and data analysis toolkits, such as scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, TensorFlow, R and more.
- Proficiency with Python and SQL.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Google BigQuery, etc.
- Preferred: background in the cyber-security or fraud analysis.