- You love leading Security teams and delivering winning results
- You have hands-on technical expertise in web application security
- You are motivated by solving challenging problems and feel great satisfaction from helping others
- You lead by example and show the way
- You are obsessed with customer first culture
- You are passionate for performance management and execution against operational targets
- You have the drive to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic startup environment
What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Manage daily activities and functions of US security operations team
- Create and execute against the strategy and direction of Customer Operations team to address the continuously changing needs and challenges from the field
- Serve as the escalation manager for complex and critical customer escalations
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Services, Sales and Marketing departments to drive overall customer satisfaction
- Coach, mentor and provide real-time and constructive feedback to direct reports
- Inspire and promote creativity and innovation while managing missteps and mistakes as opportunities to grow and learn.
- Scale the team by hiring and retaining top talent
What we are looking for from you (Requirements)...
- 5+ years of hands on experience in modern web architecture and cybersecurity
- 2+ years of leadership and management experience
- Proven ability to mentor, coach and lead a team to success
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in handling technical and complex escalations
- Demonstrated customer-oriented work ethic and ability to foster a sense of teamwork across all members of the team and department
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive personality and sense of humor (Big Plus!)
- Minimum of a BA or BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- CRM solution experience (Salesforce, Jira) is a plus.
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- A platform to learn about Cyber Security while working with industry-leading technology
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG