What you'll be doing?
- Threat management - understands the threats our customers face and the mitigation needed for each case.
- Actively lead in-depth cybersecurity research - define the necessary research questions, research the data and validate the possible effects on customers’ traffic and product accuracy.
- Responsible for product accuracy - improving the product’s ability to detect and mitigate real-time cyberattacks.
You will have...
- Knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSH, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- Understanding of the cyber security threat landscape
- 2 years+ of proven Cyber Security Research experience
- Good English (Reading and Writing)
- Proven coding skills
- Motivated, independent and passionate about finding the bad guys.
Nice to have...
- Experience with network/infrastructure-level penetration testing preferred
- Technological unit alumni
- Degree in computer science, information technology, statistics or mathematics
- Hands on experience with data analysis of large and complex data sets (data manipulation, statistical analysis, Conclusions etc.)
- Static code analysis background / Reversing capabilities