What will you do:
- Manage a team of cybersecurity researchers, who's responsible for fighting cybercriminals, threats, and attacks.
- Threat management - understand the threats our customers face and the mitigation needed for each case.
- Responsible for product accuracy - improving the product's ability to detect and mitigate real-time cyberattacks.
- Lead and be on top and research new campaigns, trends, and techniques.
- Actively challenge, review and assist the team members of all disciplines
- Lead the detection, response & mitigation, working on some of the most advanced security technologies
What makes this position unique?
- Leading an amazing, cross-functional team
- A versatile and broad range of challenges and threats, from different disciplines (Sophisticated account takeovers, highly persistent scalpers, automated attacks, and distributed scrapers are just a few)
- The variety: Writing code in multiple languages, analyzing big-data, researching attacks, providing thought leadership, working with other global teams.
What do you need to have?
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in cybersecurity research
- At least 2 years of proven experience of leadership and management of technical security research
- Degree in computer science, information technology, statistics, mathematics or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding of the cybersecurity landscape
- Experience with identifying and analyzing trends or patterns related to security incidents in datasets with strong SQL and data analysis capabilities
- Knowledge of web architecture and protocols (DOM, JaveScript, HTTP/HTTPS, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
- Organized, excellent multi-task management, good communication skills, independent and very responsible
Nice to have
- Experience with Python (specifically in data analysis) Pandas, NumPy, R, ElasticSearch, and/or BigQuery
- Experience in web-security research, specifically
- Familiarity with OWASP top 10