What you'll do...
- You will be implementing some of the more cutting edge techniques around microservices and distributed systems.
- Handle the complexities of PerimeterX’s highly distributed nature and high throughput of traffic as well as our team member’s abilities to work independently of one another.
- Accelerate the rate of development by Provide a near PaaS experience.
- Our Tech stack: GO, Node JS, Python, Mongo, Kafka, Redis
What we would like you to come with...
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in several back-end positions
- Mastery of at least 2 different server-side programming languages (Go and NodeJS are an advantage)
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture and modern system design principles
- Significant experience creating and utilising RESTful API's and building high traffic (thousands of hits per second) highly scalable performance systems
- Experience working with Docker and designing scalable Microservices architecture
- Experienced with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Redis) and messaging systems like Kafka
- Experience working with cloud platforms (GCP is an advantage)
- Ability to take responsibility and work independently
- "Can do" attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills