What you will do?
- Threat management - understands the threats our customers face and the mitigation needed for each case.
- Actively lead in-depth cybersecurity research - define the necessary research questions, research the data and validate the possible effects on customers’ traffic and product accuracy.
- Responsible for product accuracy - improving the product’s ability to detect and mitigate real-time cyberattacks.
- Lead dedicated research for our VIP customers, optimize the system and develop additional unique detections for the product.
You should have...
- A passion for data and cyber security!
- Knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSH, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- Hands on experience (3+ years) with data analysis of large and complex data sets (data manipulation, statistical analysis, Conclusions etc.)
- Experience with SQL, Python (specifically in data analysis) Pandas, numpy, R, ElasticSearch, and/or BigQuery
- Good English (Reading and Writing)
- Cyber security threats understanding and research experience
Nice to have...
- Technological unit alumni
- Degree in computer science, information technology, statistics or mathematics
- Passionate about data