What will you do:
- Develop and implement advanced Machine Learning and optimize algorithms for our web security products. Also, the role includes using innovative technologies that combine work with practical projects and research projects - from the stage of data analysis to prototyping of new ideas, their implementation in a production environment, and then monitoring and maintaining them.
- Lead large-scale technical implementation of machine learning algorithms - Work on projects in the fields of supervised and semi-supervised learning, anomaly detection, time series forecasting, and more.
- Make an impact - grow the business by developing new algorithms and features.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of big data sources and data gathering techniques.
What you'll need:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
- 3+ years with practical hands-on experience in developing and researching algorithms in the fields of data science/machine learning techniques and statistical methods, such as: boosting and bagging algorithms, time series models, clustering and anomaly detection methods, and more.
- Proven experience in taking data model projects from the stage of data analysis to prototyping new ideas, their implementation in a production environment, and monitoring and maintenance.
- Programming skills in various languages, having proficiency with Python and SQL.
- Knowledge in how to construct and test models to reach conclusions and insights.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge in how to perform ETL processes and draw insights from large\big data sets.
- Independent and innovative with the ability to lead problem definition and goal definition processes
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
Nice to have
- Experience with big data technologies such as Google BigQuery, Spark, etc.
- Background in the cyber-security or fraud worlds.