What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Partner with our global sales team to help drive the sales process by providing technical expertise in leading solution demonstrations, proof of concepts, and enablement sessions
- Helping potential customers understand the developments in our cutting edge web security
- Educate customers on the current threat landscape and present relevant data to support
- Educate prospects on the technical merits of the PerimeterX architecture and service offering
- Always keeping up to date and being profoundly knowledgeable in Web Application Security as well as PerimeterX products
- Managing proof of concepts for customers and prioritizing tasks appropriately
- CLOSE... CLOSE... CLOSE!
What we are looking for from you...
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in network security, software development, pre-sales engineering, or real-world use of web/ mobile application solutions. Preferably with 5+ years of experience as a pre-sales engineer.
- The ability to understand complex technical solutions in security and/or web performance and present them to customers
- Understanding of IP networking, HTTP, DNS, and various web architectures such as CDNs & load balancing services. Experience working with Web Application Firewalls is a plus.
- Experience with mitigating Layer 7 bot attacks originating from Web & Mobile applications.
- Experience with selling, configuring, and troubleshooting web-based security solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage simultaneous Proof of Concepts with a focus on identifying clear use cases and success criteria.
- Provide customer feedback from the field that will help shape the product roadmap
- Experience in selling to the largest eCommerce customers and Financial service institutions
- Ability to travel domestically
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- Making a difference in a leading-edge SaaS security category, protecting real organizations from material threats to their business.
- Being part of a successful fast-growth business and organization.
- Work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day, as well as snacks and beverages all-day
- In/Out of Office happy hours and quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Exceptional 401K, Unlimited PTO and Health Benefits
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG