What you will do?
- Manage a team of cyber security researchers, who's responsible for fighting the cyber criminals, threats and attacks.
- Threat management - understand the threats our customers face and the mitigation needed for each case.
- Actively lead in-depth cybersecurity research - define the necessary research questions, research the data and validate the possible effects on customers' traffic and product accuracy.
- Responsible for product accuracy - improving the product's ability to detect and mitigate real-time cyberattacks.
What you need to have?
- A passion for data and cyber security!
- At least 2 years of leadership and management (Army experience is equivalent)
- Knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSH, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- Hands on experience with data analysis of large and complex data sets
- Experience with Python (specifically in data analysis) Pandas, numpy, R, ElasticSearch, and/or BigQuery
- Degree in computer science, information technology, statistics or mathematics - advantage
- Good English (Reading and Writing)
- Technological unit alumni- advantage