What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates
- Generate qualified candidates through Direct Sourcing via LinkedIn
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's ATS
- Handle all coordination for the Recruiting team with interviews and reference checks
- Track the progress of sourced leads and reflect on findings in order to keep updating processes/shifting gears
- Partner with Recruiting Leadership to ensure the team is aligned to support our hiring goals
- Maintain and update our Recruiting metrics and dashboard to present to the team weekly
What we are looking for from you (Requirements)...
- 1+ years of Recruitment Coordination experience within the tech/SaaS industry
- Ability to remain focused and flexible despite competing priorities
- Ability to wear many hats, jumping from task to task as needed
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and engaging with outstanding candidates in high-growth environments
- Always curious, with strong communication skills, and the ability to work with and engage talent from a variety of industries
- Experience working with LinkedIn Recruiter & Lever (Bonus Points!)
- A sense of humor, urgency, and a determination to win!
- College Degree required (BS/BA)
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- Making a difference in a leading-edge SaaS security category, protecting real organizations from material threats to their business.
- Being part of a successful fast-growth business and organization.
- Work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day, as well as snacks and beverages all-day
- In/Out of Office happy hours and quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Exceptional 401K, Unlimited PTO, and Health Benefits
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG