What you'll be doing
- You will be implementing some of the more cutting-edge techniques around microservices systems to handle the complexities of PerimeterX's highly distributed nature and high throughput of traffic.
- Building a highly scalable distributed system preventing real-time web attacks and actively protect users and companies from cybercriminals.
- Our Tech Stack: Go, GCP, Mongo, Redis, Elasticsearch, Kafka, etc.
What we would like you to come with...
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience as a back-end engineer.
- Experience in designing a scalable microservices architecture
- Experience with cloud platforms and a deep understanding of cloud architecture and modern system design principles (GCP is an advantage).
- Experience working with databases (NoSQL is an advantage)
- Experience working with data streaming is an advantage