What you'll be doing at PerimeterX...
- Advise customers on attack vectors and mitigation needed
- Improve the product’s ability to detect and mitigate real-time cyberattacks
- Lead dedicated research for our largest customers, optimize the system and develop additional unique detections for the product
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Research, and R&D to guide the future of our security platform
What are we looking for you to come with...
- Knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSH, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- 5+ years analytical experience working with large-scale datasets
- Experience with cybersecurity/web security highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to manipulate, model and interpret large quantities of structured data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in SQL and in at least one major programming language (e.g. Python).
- Knowledge of fraud investigations and the tools/technologies that support it
- Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- A platform to learn about Cyber Security while working with industry-leading technology
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG