What you'll be doing at PerimeterX...
- Advise customers on attack vectors and mitigation needed
- Improve the product’s ability to detect and mitigate real-time cyberattacks
- Lead dedicated research for our largest customers, optimize the system, and develop additional unique detections for the product
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Research, and R&D to guide the future of our security platform
What are we looking for you (Requirements)...
- Knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSH, IPv4/v6, etc.)
- 5+ years analytical experience working with large-scale datasets
- Experience with cybersecurity/web security highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to manipulate, model and interpret large quantities of structured data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in SQL and in at least one major programming language (e.g. Python).
- Knowledge of fraud investigations and the tools/technologies that support it
- Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- Making a difference in a leading-edge SaaS security category, protecting real organizations from material threats to their business.
- Being part of a successful fast-growth business and organization.
- Work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day, as well as snacks and beverages all-day
- In/Out of Office happy hours and quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Exceptional 401K, Unlimited PTO, and Health Benefits
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG