What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Facilitating regular touchpoints with customers to gain key organizational and business insights into their experience with our products
- Continual analysis of customer portfolio for new opportunities to drive value partnering with our Service Delivery organization
- Attend product training conferences and support customer relationships
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with customers to indicate their priority to the company
- Develop referrals and new business opportunities through customers by networking and driving executive engagement
- Identify, prepare and execute sales strategies to increase customer adoption
What we are looking for from you (Requirements)...
- Experience carrying and executing on a quota
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral
- Working knowledge of the enterprise software market or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with customers
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member
- Extreme curiosity regarding the interests of our customers to the extent you are able to take feedback and provide it to internal stakeholders
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- College degree required
Why you should join the PerimeterX team…
- Exceptional 401K, Unlimited PTO, and Health Benefits
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Making a difference in a leading-edge SaaS security category, protecting real organizations from material threats to their business.
- Being part of a successful fast-growth business and organization.
- Work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAGCatered lunch and dinners every day, as well as snacks and beverages all-day
- In/Out of Office happy hours and quarterly out of the office events