What does Success Look Like?
- Invent, design and implement detection mechanisms for a new product
- Deliver and develop data-driven decision strategies and in-depth analysis of risk threats to support the products’ goals, monitor their impact and adjust them according to the dynamic world we operate in.
- Be a key player in our business cycle. Meet customers and design partners and collaborate with marketing/business initiatives.
- Find solutions to problems supposedly unsolvable – by thinking like a hacker.
- Collaborate with a team of A-player analysts, data scientists and engineers to develop the new product in PerimeterX’s portfolio.
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor product performance and key metrics.
- Develop and automate reports, build and prototype dashboards to provide insights.
What do you need to come with...
- You are: goal-oriented, fast and innovative thinker, are open to learning, have lots of creativity, and have a desire to solve complex challenges - while having great attention to details.
- You can work independently when given abstract tasks and have the patience to listen to someone else's opinion.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, fun work environment with a highly motivated team.
- You are able to review, debate and research case studies to get into the fraudster's mindset and anticipate their next move.
- You have hands-on experience (2+ years) in relevant positions.
- Excellent SQL skills with hands-on experience in data analysis of large and complex data sets, including data manipulation, statistical analysis, Conclusions. Preferably from different fields.
- Excellent spoken and written English – a must
- Experienced with Web-Based technologies, HTTP Protocol, Browsers, and web forensics
Nice to have...
- Cybersecurity threats understanding and research experience.
- Experience with Big Query.
- Experience with Python (specifically in data analysis).
- B.Sc in computer science, information technology, statistics, or Math.