What will you do?
- Threat management - Be an expert in the threats our customers face and the mitigation needed for each case.
- Actively lead in-depth cybersecurity research - define the necessary research questions, research the data, and validate the possible effects on customers’ traffic and product accuracy.
- Responsible for product accuracy - As a cybersecurity analyst, you will keep the detection mechanism an advanced, state-of-the-art, and accurate solution for our clients.
- Research and map new attacks and cyber trends.
- Lead dedicated research for our VIP customers, optimize the system, and develop additional unique detections for the product.
What do you need?
- Extensive understanding of the cybersecurity landscape.
- Hands-on experience (3+ years) with data analysis of large and complex data sets (data manipulation, statistical analysis, Conclusions, etc.)
- Experience with SQL (experience with BQ - Advantage)
- Experience with Python (specifically in data analysis) - Pandas, NumPy
- Cybersecurity threats understanding and research experience
- Self-motivated and independent
- Good English (Reading and Writing)
Nice to have
- Project management skills
- Technological unit alumni
- Visualization tools experience (redash, tableau, kibana, looker etc.) - advantage
- Degree in computer science, information technology, statistics or mathematics