- Manage, mentor, build, guide, and develop a growing talent acquisition team.
- Design and implement the best-recruiting strategy and plans to attract talent in Israel.
- Develop strong and effective partnership relationships with the hiring managers to improve recruiting processes.
- Collaborate with the global team and organizational processes.
- Analyze recruitment data and identify relevant metrics to constantly improve our effectiveness and to support business plans.
- Manage the candidate experience and Support employer branding
- Conduct in-depth interviews.
- Identify, integrate and manage recruiting-related vendors and tools.
- Hand-On recruiting as needed.
- Passion for recruitment and understand the significance and strategic importance of the role.
- You have a minimum of 2 years leading/ managing recruiting teams with 5+ years in full life cycle recruiting within high-growth tech global organizations.
- Experience using sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to identify and engage qualified candidates and manage them through the hiring process.
- Experience conducting HR interviews and excellent assessment skills
- Passionate about candidate experience, ensuring that each candidate has a positive experience.
- Self-starter, proactively providing suggestions for how to improve recruitment activities.
- Solid sourcing experience and vision for creative pipeline management.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills in English and Hebrew.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.