What you'll be doing...
- You will be implementing some of the more cutting edge techniques around microservices and distributed systems to handle the complexities of PerimeterX’s highly distributed nature and high throughput of traffic
- Our group is trusted with accelerating the rate of development by providing a near PaaS experience, and we take great pride in it
What we would like you to come with...
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a back-end engineer
- Mastery of at least 2 different server-side programming languages (Golang, JS (NodeJS) are an advantage)
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture and modern system design principles
- Significant experience creating and utilising RESTful API's and building high traffic (thousands of hits per second) highly scalable performance systems
- Experience working with Docker and designing a scalable microservices architecture
- Experienced with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Redis) and event streaming systems like Apache Kafka
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as GCP - an advantage
- Ability to take responsibility and work independently "Can do" attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in diagnosing performance degradation (performance analysis and optimizations) - an advantage
- Working closely with DevOps/SREs or worked in an infrastructure team - an advantage