What will you do:
- Develop and implement advanced Machine Learning and optimize algorithms for our web security products. Also, the role includes using innovative technologies that combine work with practical projects and research projects - from the stage of data analysis to prototyping of new ideas, their implementation in a production environment and then monitoring and maintaining them.
- Lead large scale technical implementation of machine learning algorithms - Work on projects in the fields of supervised and semi-supervised learning, anomaly detection, time series forecasting and more.
- Make an impact - grow the business by developing new algorithms and features
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of big data sources and data gathering techniques
What you'll need:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
- 2+ years with practical hands on experience in developing algorithms in the fields of data science/machine learning techniques and statistical methods, such as: boosting and bagging algorithms, deep learning, time series models, clustering and anomaly detection methods and more.
- Excellent programming skills in various languages, having proficiency with Python and SQL.
- Knows how to construct and test models in order to reach conclusions and insights.
- Strong system level understanding of problems
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knows how to perform ETL processes and draw insights from large\big data sets.
- Independent and innovative with the ability to lead problem definition and goal definition processes
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
Nice to have
- Preferred: experience with big data technologies such as Google BigQuery, Spark, etc.
- Preferred: background in the cyber-security or fraud worlds
- Preferred: research experience in the fields of machine learning, statistics or algorithms