What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Analyze customer traffic to identify undetected threats and false detections
- Will be the first-line responder for detecting and investigating security events, incidents, or other anomalous activities
- Work cross-functionally to optimize PerimeterX's ability to detect and mitigate real-time Cyberattacks to our enterprise customers
- Provide customers with insightful incident reports
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of the SOC to monitor and respond to security events
- Provide input on current security threats, tools, and detection techniques
What we are looking for from you (Requirements)...
- Working knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSH, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- SQL Proficiency
- Passionate about data, security, and our customers
- Experience with OWASP paradigms of web and mobile
- Statistical analysis and probability
- Python programming
- Bachelors Degree Required
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- Exceptional 401K, Unlimited PTO, and Health Benefits
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Making a difference in a leading-edge SaaS security category, protecting real organizations from material threats to their business
- Being part of a successful fast-growth business and organization
- Work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
- In/Out of Office happy hours and quarterly out-of-the-office events