What you will be doing at PerimeterX…
- Drive customer satisfaction and solve problems: Proactively manage ~35 assigned accounts, ensuring customers are following best practices, seeing the value in PerimeterX, identifying potential risks/opportunities, and work with customers to solve problems post sale.
- Manage customer knowledge base: Ensure assigned accounts are updated in Salesforce, interaction with customers is tracked, and technical information is accurately recorded
- Manage customer relationships: Use low touch methods and products to communicate with your assigned customer base
- Promote Customer Success activities: Evaluate tools to help PerimeterX’s Customer Success team better communicate with customers at scale and improve the efficiency of CSM position.
- Promote customer’s needs: Work cross-functionally with multiple technical and business teams and customers
- Promote PerimeterX value: Work with Product and Marketing to educate customers on upcoming product releases, industry updates, and new threats
- Customer’s Project Management: Partner with Sales, Professional Services, Customer Support, Marketing, Finance, Engineering and Product Management to drive overall customer satisfaction
What we are looking for from you...
- Highly motivated to quickly learn PerimeterX’s products, the CSM role and add value to the Customer Success team
- General technical knowledge/skills/interest, ability to quickly learn about CDNs, web security, and networking security
- Strong verbal (phone), written (email), and visual (presentation) communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks while under pressure
- Experience in an Account Management, Customer Success, Engineer or Sales role with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Experience using Salesforce- big advantage
- Positive personality and sense of humor
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Communication, Business, or a related field
Why you should join the PerimeterX team…
- A platform to learn about Cyber Security while working with industry-leading technology
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- PerimeterX SWAG