What you will do?
- You will be responsible for a sensitive third party code, which is executed in millions of sessions every day across the web.
- You will take part in building an innovative data-processing system, composed of a frontend agent and backend components.
- You will work with security analysts for creating and improving detection methods.
sounds interesting?...come and join our team!
You should have…
- Good understanding of network protocols (HTTP/HTTPS and WS as a minimum).
- Ability to design & implement clean solutions.* Good understanding of browser extensions
- Great communication skills and be an excellent team player.
- Innovative thinking and enthusiasm about new web technologies.
Nice to have...
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, or equivalent industry/military experience.
- Experience with chrome extension development - a big advantage
- Backend experience (Go, NodeJS, MongoDB, etc.).
- Contribution for open source
- Experience in the security domain