What we are looking for you to do...
- Deliver end-to-end user experiences optimised based on user needs, business goals, and “technological realities”.
- Facilitate product visions by researching, wire-framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences.
- Shape and design features and be involved at any stage of the product design as necessary.
- Effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions with PMs and the R&D
- Provide UX/UI design that is branded, creative, innovative, while facilitating a useful interactive experience
- Research, explore, and communicate best practices, designs, and issues with peers, customers and development teams
- Be service-oriented and able to present, explain and justify designs to stakeholders
- Consistently advocate for the user’s interests by verifying the design complies with standard usability principles and project constraints
- Develop and sign off on creative estimates and ensure high-quality execution of all deliverables
- Lead creative brainstorming sessions
- Effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to the R&D, product etc.
- Become an expert on our products, familiar with all aspects of the end-to-end user experience.
We are looking for you to come with the following...
- 2-3 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer / Product Designer in working on complex products for an Enterprise software company.
- Experienced in designing complex and data intensive products and platforms.
- Fluent in typography. Expertise in prototyping tools such as Sketch and Invision (or in similar solutions)
- Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design or equivalent.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Effective communication and able to work in a global team setting, accommodating multiple geographies and timezone.
- Organised, self-directed, efficient, and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
- Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to a CV.
Nice to have…
- Experience designing DevOps or Developer tools is a plus.
- Experience building and maintaining an enterprise design system