What you'll be doing?
- Analyse customer traffic to identify undetected threats and false detections
- Work cross-functionally to optimize PerimeterX's ability to detect and mitigate real-time Cyberattacks to our enterprise customers
- Working side by side with customers providing insightful incident reports
- Design, plan and implement projects and automation for internal use
Analysts at PerimeterX should have...
- Hands on experience with data analysis of large and complex data sets (data manipulation, statistical analysis, Conclusions etc.)
- Knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- Understanding of the cyber security threat landscape
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
- SQL Proficiency
- Fluent English
Nice to have...
- Experience with Python or any other equivalent scripting/programming languages
- Familiar with ElasticSearch and/or BigQuery
- Degree in computer science, information technology, statistics or mathematics