What you'll be doing?
- Analyze customer traffic to identify undetected threats and false detections
- Working side by side with customers providing insightful incident reports
- Work cross-functionally to optimize PerimeterX's ability to detect and mitigate real-time Cyber Attacks
- Design, plan and implement projects and automation for internal use
- Required to work "on-call" (including weekends)
Analysts at PerimeterX should have...
- Perfect English, excellent customer-facing and communication skills (a must!)
- Hands-on experience (1+ year) with data analysis of large and complex data sets (data manipulation, statistical analysis, conclusions etc.)
- Knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- Understanding of the cybersecurity threat landscape
- SQL Proficiency
- B.A/B.S in related domains.
Nice to have...
- Experience with Python or any other equivalent scripting/programming languages
- Familiar with ElasticSearch and/or BigQuery