What you'll be doing at PerimeterX...
- Proactively communicating with our new customers to schedule and define their onboarding experience
- Schedule technical onboarding and sync calls with new customers to ensure they are successful going forward
- Guiding customers through installation of our platform and basic configuration
- Provide insight and clarity to advanced configurations
- Enabling our customer's development team on the basics of PerimeterX’s platform
- Work closely with Product & Engineering to improve our solution’s documentation and ease of use with a focus on automation wherever possible
What we are looking for from you (Requirements)...
- Superior written and verbal skills that illustrate the ability to communicate effectively, promptly, and appropriately with new customers
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise-level software architecture components and the ability to execute against Installation and Configuration guides with minimal assistance
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Information Technologies
- 2-5 years experience as a Support Engineer, Solutions Architect, or Technical Account Manager
- A calm demeanor to prevent escalations and ease customer issues
- Analytical and methodical problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Sense of humor
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- Making a difference in a leading-edge SaaS security category, protecting real organizations from material threats to their business.
- Being part of a successful fast-growth business and organization.
- Work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day, as well as snacks and beverages all-day
- In/Out of Office happy hours and quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Exceptional 401K, Unlimited PTO, and Health Benefits
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG