What will you do?
- Lead technical projects, work through priorities, work with cross-functional teams to execute, ensure success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine-tune the planning as needed.
- Produce documents that communicate status, scope, timelines, task planning, action items, risks, issues, project dependencies, and rollout planning and drive teams to identify, prioritize and track progress to ensure execution matches completion targets and timelines.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Engineering, DevOps, and Research.
- Identify process gaps and quickly build and formalize processes to fill gaps.
- Create relevant reporting and dashboards to track KPIs, WIP and Budget.
You should come with...
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science & Management, related fields or equivalent experience.
- Experience with process or operations management.
- Proven communication (verbal/written), collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work with data to create effective reporting and dashboards.
- Solid understanding of the project development life cycle.
- Experience with mixed development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Agile, CI/CD, Hybrid) - Advantage.
- Technical background as Developer/QA/DevOps - Advantage.