What would you do in this role?
- Lead a team of talented developers, both in-house and remote
- Be responsible over PerimeterX server modules, Native Mobile SDKs and partner integrations
- Create and lead development processes
- Create a community of open-source maintainers for the in-house projects
- Work with business teams inside the company, large customers and partners
- Work with product managers to create healthy and quality development roadmap
- Maintain our can-do attitude within an innovative environment
You should have...
- Experience with Web architecture and technologies, HTTP protocol and modern web development procedures
- Experience with API & SDK design and architecture
- 4+ years of development experience
- 2+ years of proven management experience.
- Experience working directly with customers/partners - advantage
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Being involved in an open-source project – advantage
- BSc Computer Science or related fields
- Good English, able to communicate well in text and verbally.