What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Manage Helpdesk support requests through the ticketing system
- Provide technical troubleshooting expertise to resolve various hardware and software upgrades, repairs, and support
- Assist in On/Off-boarding Process: Equipment procurement, Account Management, deployment, and Training
- Assist in maintaining documentation for Helpdesk policies and user support
- Assist in equipment and software inventory and asset tracking
- Complete special projects as requested and document all IT procedures
What we are looking for from you (Requirements)...
- 2+ years IT Support experience in a small or medium IT environment
- Must have experience with macOS, Microsoft, Jamf, Slack, and Google Workspace
- A desire to resolve all types of IT-related issues, be solution-minded and have the ability to be creative when required
- Nice to have familiarity with OneLogin, InTune, Zoom, BetterCloud, Atlassian, or other cloud-based applications
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of requests
- Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality
- The ability to work independently with little need for direct supervision
- A keen sense for finding missing opportunities to elevate the team to new standards
- Knowledge of proper endpoint security management and protection on devices
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- Making a difference in a leading-edge SaaS security category, protecting real organizations from material threats to their business.
- Being part of a successful fast-growth business and organization.
- Work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day, as well as snacks and beverages all-day
- In/Out of Office happy hours and quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Exceptional 401K, Unlimited PTO, and Health Benefits
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG