What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Drive customer satisfaction and solve problems: Proactively manage ~20 assigned accounts, engage customers from a technical management perspective, ensure customers are following best practices, see the value in PerimeterX, identify potential risks/opportunities, and work with customers to solve technical problems post-sale.
- Manage customer knowledge base: Ensure assigned accounts are updated in Salesforce, interaction with customers is tracked, and technical information is accurately recorded.
- Manage customer relationships: Use low-touch methods and products to communicate with your assigned customer base.
- Promote Customer Success activities: Evaluate tools to help PerimeterX’s Customer Success team better communicate with customers at scale and improve the efficiency of the CSM position.
- Promote customer’s needs: Work cross-functionally with multiple technical and business teams and customers.
- Promote PerimeterX value: Work with Product and Marketing to educate customers on upcoming product releases, industry updates, and new threats.
- Customer’s Project Management: Partner with Sales, Professional Services, Customer Support, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, and Product Management to drive overall customer satisfaction.
What we are looking for from you (Requirements)...
- 3+ years of experience in an Account Management, Customer Success, Engineer, or Sales role with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding target metrics.
- Highly motivated to quickly learn PerimeterX’s products, and the CSM role to add value to the Customer Success team.
- General technical knowledge/skills/interest, ability to quickly learn about CDNs, web security, and networking security. Previous experience working in CDN, web security, or network security environments is a plus.
- Positive personality and sense of humor
- Strong verbal (phone), written (email), and visual (presentation) communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks while under pressure
- Experience using Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Communication, Business, or equivalent experience in related fields.
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- Exceptional 401K, Unlimited PTO, and Health Benefits
- Making a difference in a leading-edge SaaS security category, protecting real organizations from material threats to their business
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Being part of a successful fast-growth business and organization
- Work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day, as well as snacks and beverages all-day
- In/Out of Office happy hours and quarterly out of the office events
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG