What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape
- Work closely with sales and customer success to build out and adjust the product roadmap
- Work with customers to identify new opportunities and directions to take to expand on the product’s success
- Define short and medium-term product specifics
- Bring successful products to market in close collaboration with Engineering and Research teams
- Drive product positioning and messaging
- Drive product pricing and packaging
- Assist in developing marketing and training materials, and be the subject matter expert in providing education and training to drive the adoption of the product
- Define a path for reducing setup and management friction for new and existing customers. Work across subject areas to produce a detailed plan, implement it, and deliver it to customers.
- Gather and detail market requirements for existing and future offerings. Conduct primary research that includes customer and partner interviews.
What we are looking for from you (Requirements)...
- 5+ years experience in software product management. Must have demonstrated growth of a product from initial stages to 20-30 million.
- Experience with regular customer interactions
- Experience with web application security, DevSecOps, or web application development products - an advantage
- Go-to-market and business experience including pricing, packaging, positioning, enablement, and market research
- 3+ years in the security space, preferably application security, cloud security, or B2B2C
- Demonstrated success in planning, managing, and scaling products
- Strong market and competitive analysis skills
- Demonstrable track record of leadership, teamwork, initiative, and collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Public speaking is an advantage
- Strong desire to WIN in a competitive market
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- Making a difference in a leading-edge SaaS security category, protecting real organizations from material threats to their business.
- Being part of a successful fast-growth business and organization.
- Work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- In/Out of Office happy hours and quarterly out-of-the-office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Exceptional 401K, Unlimited PTO, and Health Benefits
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG