What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Own and facilitate all customer and prospect inquiries and requirements and effectively communicate with the Product team to ensure proper planning and execution.
- Maintain key certifications including PCI and GDPR compliance.
- Research and update security policies relevant for various compliance objectives such as GDPR and PCI.
- Anticipate required compliance changes and advocate for solutions that align with the interests of the company and its users
- Manage and facilitate any additional certifications and external audits as required.
- Collaborate with R&D and Product teams to optimize compliance as part of our commitment to providing the best solution
- Educate internally about the definition and importance of compliance
- Periodically validate all entities and systems relevant for compliance
- Create and maintain compliance-related documentation including materials for training, education, and reporting
- Devise and implement compliance metrics, benchmarking, tracking, trending, training, and communications to measure compliance program effectiveness
- Manage third party and vendors risk aspects related to security and compliance
What we are looking for from you...
- BA/BS in a technical field
- At least 3 years of experience in IT with a focus on IT Security, IT Audit, Risk Management, Data Protection or Compliance, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with policy frameworks and regulations such as GDPR, PCI, SOC2, etc.
- Experience communicating effectively and collaborating with customers, compliance teams, vendors, and auditors, R&D teams, and business teams
- Experience in executing processes and controls to address security risk and compliance requirements
- Proven ability to document and communicate, verbally and in writing, workflows and processes, in a fast-paced environment
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- Making a difference in a leading-edge SaaS security category, protecting real organizations from material threats to their business.
- Being part of a successful fast-growth business and organization.
- Work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day, as well as snacks and beverages all-day
- In/Out of Office happy hours and quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Exceptional 401K, Unlimited PTO and Health Benefits
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG