What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Analyze customer traffic to identify undetected threats and false detections
- Work cross functionally to optimize PerimeterX's ability to detect and mitigate real-time Cyberattacks to our enterprise customers
- Provide customers with insightful incident reports
What we are looking for from you (Requirements)...
- Working knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSH, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- SQL Proficiency
- Passionate about data , security, and our customers
- Understanding of OWASP paradigms of web and mobile
- Statistical analysis and probability
- Python programming
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- A platform to learn about Cyber Security while working with industry-leading technology
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG