As a Threat Intelligence Analyst you'll be responsible for:
- Collecting information on malware, botnets, dark-web forums, and more using both WEBINT & OSINT.
- Generate intel summaries to be used internally in the company.
- Generate thought leadership materials for marketing and sales.
- Monitor threat actors, hacking forums, and marketplaces.
- Social Media data mining and intelligence gathering.
- Conduct research involving raising cyber threats.
- Take part in technical research in a variety of fields.
What we would like you to come with:
- At least 3 years of cyber intelligence or parallel intelligence practices.
- Data mining experience (using different scraping tools, creating scrapers, RSS feeds, etc.)
- Proven experience with intelligence analysis tools (Maltego, Shodan, etc.)
- Proven experience with intelligence gathering from darknet & deep-web forums and marketplaces (including Social Engineering).
- Fluent in English.
- Motivated, passionate about data, and eager to learn.
Nice if you have:
- BSc / BA in a related field (Computer science, Information systems, Industrial engineering, and management, etc.) or relevant army experience (elite technological units).
- Familiar with SQL and No-SQL databases.
- Experienced with SMI (Social Media Intelligence).
- Read & Write in Russian or Mandarin.