What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Partner with our global sales team
- Helping potential customers understand the developments in our cutting edge web security
- Educate customers on the current threat landscape and presenting relevant data to support
- Educate prospects on the technical merits of the PerimeterX architecture and service offering
- Always keeping up to date and being profoundly knowledgeable in Web Application Security as well as PerimeterX products
- Managing proof of concepts for customers and prioritizing tasks appropriately
- CLOSE... CLOSE... CLOSE!
What we are looking for from you...
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field or equivalent work experience (minimum of five years)
- The ability to understand complex technical solutions in security and/or web performance and present them to customers
- Understanding of IP networking, HTTP, DNS and various web architectures such as CDNs & load balancing services.
- Experience with selling, configuring and troubleshooting web-based security solutions
Why you should join PerimeterX...
- A platform to learn about Cyber Security while working with industry-leading technology
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG