What You Will Do?
- (40%) Support 3 main office locations in the US and Israel as well as several home-based users and be responsible for providing Mac (95%), Dell (5%) and SaaS support, hardware replacement and setting up new users and process leavers
- (60%) SaaS maintenance, security & compliance, remediation, optimization, automation, application roll outs and integrations working with OneLogin (DaaS), GSuite, Jamf, Microsoft365 & InTune, Atlassian, Slack, Unifi networking, BetterCloud, Zoom, Kisi, Cisco Umbrella, SentinelOne and Jira Service Desk
- Technologies LDAP, SAML/SSO, API, SMTP
- Maintain and Optimize IT policies and processes
- Global vendor management and procurement
- Regularly interact with the Information Security, HR and Lab teams for continuous process improvement
- Act as local point of contact for IT escalations
- Recommend software and hardware enhancements
You should have…
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a IT or Systems Administrator
- Minimum 3-5 years and strong experience with Jamf, GSuite, MacOS, Slack and Endpoint protection
- Minimum 2-3 years experience using technologies API, SAML/SSO and LDAP
- Good understanding of networking, firewalls, VPN, monitoring tools and security best practices
- Hands on experience with SaaS solutions is a must
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple time-zones
- Be able to work independently.
Nice to have...
- GCP/ AWS