What you will be doing at PerimeterX…
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing business
- Present products and solutions to prospective clients within our verticals
- Identifying and converting opportunities into sales.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions for PerimeterX services
- Assist with product demos when needed using web tools to potential clients and present-day customers
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account plan
- Proactively hunt for new business via Cold Calling and email
- Attend product training conferences and develop an understanding of our communication infrastructure
- Focus on carrying a large quota and successfully managing accounts.
- Navigating complex deal cycles
What we are looking for from you (Requirements)...
- 5-10 years of SaaS, Fintech, or similar experience
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral
- Working knowledge of the enterprise software market and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as being a productive team player
- Eagerness to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
- Bachelors degree required
Why you should join the PerimeterX team…
- Making a difference in a leading-edge SaaS security category, protecting real organizations from material threats to their business.
- Being part of a successful fast-growth business and organization.
- Work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day, as well as snacks and beverages all-day
- In/Out of Office happy hours and quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Exceptional 401K, Unlimited PTO, and Health Benefits
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG