What will you do:
- Investigate and identify threats and attacks using advanced data analysis techniques.
- Actively lead in-depth research: from defining the necessary research questions, actively researching the data, to validating the possible effects on customers’ traffic and product accuracy.
- Build advanced predictive models to understand the impact of specific threats behaviors, trends, and patterns
- Keep the detection mechanism an advanced, state-of-the-art, and accurate solution for our clients.
- Research and map new attacks and cyber trends based on large-scale databases.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of cybersecurity researchers and backend engineers, analysts, and product managers.
What do you need to come with:
- 3+ years experience with data analysis of large and complex data sets and extracting insights from data in tech-company.
- 3+ years experience with SQL (Big Query is an advantage).
- Experience with analyzing data using Python - Pandas, NumPy
- Familiarity with visualization tools (Redash, Looker - advantage)
- Highly analytical mind with the ability to research and analyze technical processes, make quick decisions, and understand their consequences.
- Self-motivated and independent, ability to lead projects.
- Good English (Reading and Writing)
Nice to have:
- Cybersecurity threats understanding and research experience.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, statistics, or mathematics.
- Strong technical background.
- Familiarity with data science models.