What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Support senior sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Attend product training conferences and develop an understanding of our communication infrastructure
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
What we are looking for from you (Requirements)...
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral
- Working knowledge of the enterprise software market or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
- College degree required
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- Making a difference in a leading-edge SaaS security category, protecting real organizations from material threats to their business.
- Being part of a successful fast-growth business and organization.
- Work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day, as well as snacks and beverages all-day
- In/Out of Office happy hours and quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Exceptional 401K, Unlimited PTO, and Health Benefits
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG