As an HR People Partner at PerimeterX, you will:
- Be Responsible for the Life Cycle of the Employee in PerimeterX - Onboarding, Training, Offboarding, and etc.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Provide performance management guidance to line management (Performance Review, coaching, counseling, career development).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Lead, implement and interpret HR policy guidance.
- Be a part of the recruitment process for multiple technical roles, from opening, sourcing candidates to conduct interviews and securing feedback from all stakeholders.
What we would like you to come with:
- 4+ years of experience working in a high-tech or high-growth business with a global reach.
- 2+ years of experience as a strategic HR people partner.
- Experience in working with technical teams and guiding leaders through organizational effectiveness, and change initiatives.
- Hands-on approach and proven ability to diagnose problems, identify and drive appropriate solutions and monitor employees to ensure high-level engagement.
- Effective communication skills - written, verbal, and listening skills both in Hebrew and English.
- Ability to work independently while in accordance with different functions, global counterparts, and international teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and complex work environment and to navigate leaders through a variety of rapid organizational changes.
- Experience in tech talent acquisition (preferably coming from a start-up environment).
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field.