- Direct measurement of the customer’s experience with PerimeterX Technical Support, products, and quality.
- Track NPS and CSAT scores on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Hire and manage a global Technical Operations and Support team that is accountable for the day to day operations of the business function
- Work with companion functions such as PLM, Engineering, Sales, and Sales Operations to define operational processes and procedures that meet the needs of PerimeterX’s customers.
- Build a new US Based TAC, lead analysts, training, define KPI’s and report on the effectiveness of the PerimeterX Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- Grow global Tier 3 Support Operations, enhancing collaboration between T3, Customer Success and On-Boarding.
- Provide leadership and be a steward for the EULA, Warranty Policy, Support Terms and Conditions
- Build, expand and lead the team of Technical Support Engineers that deliver Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 global, 24x7 phone, Slack and web based Technical Support for customers and potential channel partners.
- Manage global outsourced technical support centers, including running QBR’s, evaluate resources performance and deliver ROI.
- Provide day to day management and leadership for Customer Operations Analysts.
- Maintain and constantly improve operational processes and procedures to ensure delivery of industry leading Technical Support.
- Routinely monitor and report on Technical Support execution in terms of case closure rates, response times, NPS, customer satisfaction levels, et al.
- Work proactively with Systems Engineering, Engineering and Product Management to ensure new product readiness, escalate problems, and drive to solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage internal and external resources to develop, implement and operate Technical Support’s business systems, including Slack, Service Cloud, Community, and third party tools.
- Ensure the business systems meet the needs of each functional area within Technical Support and, as needed, companion functions e.g. UAT, change control, et al.
- Manage the Technical Support side of CRM integration e.g., Service Cloud and NetSuite, Community and Marketing content.
Broader Programs within PerimeterX...
- Develop, implement, and manage a PX Support portfolio targeted to our customer base, from SMB to our strategic customers.
- Follow a standard New Product Introduction process that begins with a product concept, includes SKU creation, pricing, rigorous end to end testing, and ends with an announcement and introduction to sales.
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- A platform to learn about Cyber Security while working with industry-leading technology
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG