What makes the position unique?
- An amazing, cross-functional team
- A versatile range of challenges and threats (Sophisticated account takeovers, highly persistent scalpers, automated attacks, and distributed scrapers are just a few).
- The variety: Writing code in multiple languages, analyzing big-data, researching attacks, providing thought leadership, working with other global teams.
- Threat management - understands the threats our customers face and the mitigation needed for each case.
- Actively lead in-depth cybersecurity research - define the necessary research questions, research the data, and validate the possible effects on customers’ traffic and product accuracy.
- Responsible for product accuracy - improving the product’s ability to detect and mitigate real-time cyberattacks.
- Build, review, maintain the research technical documentation, behavioral design, and blogs.
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent experience (technological unit alumni etc.)
- Understanding of the cybersecurity threat landscape.
- 3 years+ of proven Cyber Security Research experience.
- Good English (Reading and Writing).
- Motivated, independent, and passionate about finding the bad guys.
- Ability to motivate and lead those around you by your own contribution, professionalism, and teamwork.
Nice to have:
- Experience with threats created by bots / Creating automated web-related tools
- Hands-on experience with data analysis of large and complex data sets (data manipulation, statistical analysis, Conclusions, etc.)
- Reversing capabilities
- Experience with publishing technical blogs/speaking at conferences