Director Product Marketing
- San Mateo, CA
The Director of Product Marketing will have complete responsibility for the development and execution of product marketing strategies and plans for PerimeterX SaaS security offerings. This position will serve as the primary liaison between threat research, product management; marketing, sales and customer success to ensure maximum mindshare, market share and revenue within target markets. Responsibilities include competitive/market analysis; market/customer needs definition, development and execution of product positioning, packaging, pricing, messaging, field readiness and the management of the product marketing process to include new product introductions. The Director of Product Marketing will also serve as product spokesperson at industry conferences, customer, press, and analyst events.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, revenue driven, results oriented with mastery of the art and science of product marketing operations. Candidates should be looking for a unique opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-moving company and a winning team.
What you'll be doing at PerimeterX...
- Conduct market/competitive analysis; drive product positioning, pricing, packaging and messaging
- Establish strategic direction for target market solutions
- Manage new product introduction, launch and announcement processes
- Identify and build relationships with technology/OEM partners
- Brief press, analyst and partners on solution offerings
- Serve as the voice of the customer driving key features from our targeted segments into new releases
- Establish and implement product strategies
- Drive differentiated solutions and supporting messaging for maximum market penetration
- Direct target market business/pricing models
- Establish and maintain marketing research/competitive analysis
- Ensure 100% field readiness through sales training, field communications and sales tools development
- 10+ years experience in software product marketing to include pricing, positioning, revenue forecasting, partner management, product launch and public relations
- 5+ years in the security space, preferably application security
- Thorough understanding of product marketing operations and new product introductions
- Strong market and competitive analysis skills
- Marketing communication experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Public speaking experience a must
- Strong desire to WIN in a competitive market
- MBA and prior employment with security software/SaaS vendors is a plus
- Sense of humor
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender and Code Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.